The Consulate Office of Nepal to Victoria is looking for a receptionist/admin officer to assist the Consulate Office in areas of communication, adminstration, and other Public Relations activities.
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Day-to-day administrative support like answering telephone calls, responding to emails, scheduling meetings,
- Customer service and communication with clients,
- Data entry, preparing reports and filing documents,
- Regular updates of the Consulate General’s website and social media pages,
- Assistance with PR activities.
Experience: Preferred, but not mandatory
Training: Will be provided
Language(s): Fluent in English and Nepali (Speaking and Writing)
Educational Experience: Qualifications in communication, social work, journalism, or international relations preferred.
The position is available for an immediate start. Interested applicants are required to submit their CV and a Cover Letter to Niru Tripathi at [email protected]
For further information: (03) 9650 8338