Here are a list of serrvice sector business that will continue operations uninterrupted:
- Post Office, Telegram and Telephone Services
- Water, Land, and Air Transport services which ferry passengers and/or goods. (Note: In a separate instruction: vehicles plying along long routes have been instructed to stop services from Monday onward; International flights are to be halted from 22nd March to 31st March)
- Operation and maintanence of airlines and airport, or services related to the same.
- Airport cargo services, Railway stations and government godowns.
- Print and government printing services.
- Services pertaining to handling, distribution of arms, weapons and other military goods which ensure national security.
- Communication services
- Internal security offices
- Department of Drinking Water and services
- Tourism establishments, motels, hotels, restaurants and resorts
- Transport and distribution of petroleum products (including LPG)
- Hospital and Health Care Facilities and other services pertaining to the same (like ambulances)
- Medicine production, distribution, and sale outlets.
- Collection of household and commercial waste, transport, treatment, disposal, infrastructure for waste disposal, and management of the same)
- Banking Services
- Insurance Services
- Electricity Services
- Services related to Daily essentials goods services (grocery items) such as transport, distribution and retail.
- Weather investigation and information.