Fire Guts Property Worth Around Rs 1 Million

Property worth around one million rupees was gutted by fire at Madi of Chitwan district today.

The house belonging to Tok Prasad Poudel of Madi municipality-7 caught fire when a lighter kept in the house burst out all of sudden, said Spokesperson at the District Police Office, Chitwan, Surya Bahadur Thapa.

However, no human causality was reported in the incident. The fire destroyed food stuffs, clothes and utensil, said police. The fire was doused with the help of fire engine of Madi municipality, police personnel and locals.

Source : RSS,