Local Level Ward Chair Dies Due To Electrocution

Chairman of Madhya Dudhkoshi rural municipality, ward no 5, Nimraj Tamang, has died due to electrocution at his house this morning. The 39-year-old Tamang who was injured in the incident died in course of treatment at the District Hospital Phaplu, the District Police Office Solukhumbu said.    
According to police, Tamang got the electric shock after the iron rod he was holding on the roof of his house happened to touch a power transmission line above the house. He was elected the ward chair from the then CPN (UML) ticket.

Source: RSS,