Property worth over Rs 10 million was damaged in the fire occurred at Phedang Rural Municipality-2 based Siddhakali Secondary School early this morning.
The fire broke out at the administrative building of the school. According to head teacher Kul Prasad Dulal, physical assets including furniture, documents, and archives were completely damaged in the fire.
It is assumed that the cause behind the fire was electric short circuit.
According to district police office police inspector Komal Thakur, the fire broke out at around 3.0 am was doused at 10 am with a joint effort of police, locals and students.
Source : RSS,