A 21-year-old youth died due to electrocution at Chauri in Bedkot Municipality in Kanchanpur district on Tuesday.
According to the District Police Office, Kanchanpur, Dinesh Saud, received the electric shocks while he was working at the shop in his locality.
Saud, who fainted after receiving the electric shock, was immediately rushed to the Hospital where he breathed his last during the treatment, informed DSP Amar Bahadur Thapa.
The dead body has been handed over to the deceased’s family following the post-mortem.
Source : RSS,