Greenhill Education Group Pty Ltd
About the business and the role
Royal Greenhill Institute of Technology (RGIT) Australia is a leading vocational education provider in Australia and one of Hobart’s most competitive providers. With a founding principal of delivering excellence in training, RGIT Australia is proud to offer a learning environment that pays particular attention to student welfare and fosters equal opportunity education for students of all ages.
RGIT Australia, located in Hobart CBD, is looking for a highly motivated and dedicated Community Services Trainer and Assessor.
- Follow the course curriculum to deliver and assess the respective course in an efficient and effective manner
- Monitor student activity and ensure they are provided with support for satisfactory course progress
- Contribute to the development of courses in a team environment to foster a culture that embraces continuous improvement and best practice
- Ensure professional development is continuously maintained for industry currency
- Monitor the use of resources and contribute to their improvement
To be considered for this position, applicants need to have following:
- Minimum Diploma of Community Service – CHC52015
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE 40116 Must)
- Work experience in relevant industry
- Ongoing commitment to professional development
- Minimum 1 year of vocational education and training experience.
To be successful in this job you will be a highly motivating and engaging individual with outstanding presentation skills that set you apart from others. You will have a proven track record of leadership in a work environment with demonstrated highly developed oral and written communication skills.
This position offers excellent career opportunities in a friendly and supportive work environment.
If you believe you are qualified and suitable for this position, please submit your cover letter together with your resume to [email protected]The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment?
- Do you have experience working for a registered training organisation (RTO)?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a trainer and assessor?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.