Greenhill Education Group Pty Ltd
About the business and the role
Greenhill Education Group Australia Pty Ltd, trading as RGIT Australia is a leading vocational education provider in Australia and one of Australia’s most competitive providers. With a founding principal of delivering excellence in training, RGIT Australia is proud to offer a learning environment that pays particular attention to student welfare and to fostering equal educational opportunities for students of all ages.
RGIT Australia, situated in Melbourne CBD, is looking for highly motivated and dedicated Graduate Diploma in Management (Learning) Trainer & Assessorto work within the Institute’s Business Department.
The purpose of this role is to enhance the students learning experience by delivering and assessing quality, compliant and engaging training that addresses the needs of the student and complies with RGIT’s and various regulating bodies, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
The applicants need to have:
- Student management system experience is preferable
- An enthusiastic attitude with the ability to priorities competing projects and priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of organisation and prioritisation skills
- Highly proficient in using computers; able to learn and understand how to use new software/programs at a basic level
- Team Player with an ability to mix well with others and satisfactorily carry out tasks in liaison with colleagues
- High-level attention to detail and outstanding organisational and time-management skills
- Accountability for personal work performance
- Ability to maintain a professional and friendly persona during encounters with stakeholders.
- Follow the course curriculum to deliver the respective course in an efficient and effective manner
- This position offers excellent career opportunities in a friendly and supportive work environment
- Delivers structured, flexible, relevant, and interesting training sessions and assists all learners regardless of level to achieve their training goals
- Uses teaching and assessment strategies that are fair, valid, current, and sufficient.
- Facilitates individual and group learning activities (whether online or face to face) to an agreed schedule
- Provides one-on-one tuition and regular checks on learners ensuring regular progression and completions.
- Completes and maintains all training records accurately, documents assessment results and submits to the RTO for input into the LMS
- Evaluates the effectiveness of training and assess
- Monitor student activity and ensure they are provided with support for satisfactory course progress
- Contribute to the development of courses in a team environment to foster a culture that embraces continuous improvement and best practice
- Ensure professional development is continuously maintained for industry currency
- Monitor the use of resources and contribute to their improvement
- Graduate Diploma level qualification in Management or business or Higher-level qualification
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116)
- Minimum 2 yrs of Vocational Education and Training experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in coordinating programs
- Significant industry experience will be well regarded
- General basic level capability of utilising the computer, therefore are able to learn and understand how to use new software/programs at a basic level
- LMS (Moodle) experience is preferable
- RTO Manager (Student Management System) experience is preferable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced ability to multitask and prioritise multiple responsibilities
- Basic ability to easily mix well with others and satisfactorily carry out tasks in liaison with colleagues
- Ability to maintain a professional and friendly persona during encounters with stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Accountability for personal work performance
- Effective and efficient time management
- Effective and efficient problem solving
If you believe you are qualified and suitable for this position, please submit your cover letter together with your resume.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration will be contacted for a follow-up interview.The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment?
- Do you have experience working for a registered training organisation (RTO)?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?